Thursday, June 7, 2007

Oh god strike me down!

Hey guess what?! I don't think I sobered up from the show last night and I'm still drunk! and to make things even better... I'm at work.. god kill me. Just take your lightening bolt and strike me down cause I'm a total loser. But really... this has happened before to me. not often mind you.. but it has happened. I get carried away having too much fun. Too much fun for me equal 2 rounds of Glenmorangie, 9 vodka Sodas, and 2 shots of Jagger.... too much fun for a short evening.

I'm not hungover which is cool! but I'm still not feeling 100% sober.. not good. But when I consider how many people actually disapear on their lunch break and come back an hour later uber happy and alchy smelly, I suppose it's not so bad. I had a photography teacher in highschool that reeked of booze everyday! He always had one of those travel coffee mugs and I swear it must have had booze in it. The alcohol on his breath was so nuts! I know that smell. hell I lived with that smell for 17 years growing up. I know that smell. ah but whatever, at least he was functional. Which is more than I can say for some people....

No comments: