Monday, July 16, 2007

WTF Mate?!

ACK! I've mostly been ranting to myself lately. Make no mistake, I've continued complaining about things even tho I have not posted about it!!

Complaint of the day is, "why do banks suck so hard?" I got declined for a credit card. ME!? and why? I'm guessing cause I missed payments on my student loan back when I was 19. great... I love that mistakes you makes when your 19 will haunt you for the rest of your financial life. This was right after they decided to make yur student loan a credit issue. After skipping a few payments that I simply could not afford, they put a lean on my social insurance number so I couldn't collect income tax. whoopdy doo! I don't care. the thing is, I want and need a credit card. So now I'm gonna have to figure out a way to do that. So I'm going back to the bank, tell them how much money I make and be like "WTF mate?!" Just because I was poor when I was 19!! Dude I make money now!1 give me a credit card. So stupid.

No comments: