Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Update : SPCA contacts jerks selling adopting puppies on the internet.

I received a letter back from the SPCA (please see post below as reference) It's so sad.. here's what they've said:

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have telephoned them
and asked them to return the dog to as as per our Adoption agreement;
however, they are refusing.
We could take Legal action; however, this would take money away from
our animals and we are not certain that we can afford this.
We are very upset that people would do this as we had a lot of interest
in this dog and this particular family spent almost an entire afternoon
with the dog and really, really felt that it was perfect for their
family.
This is a very sad situation.


I'm so mad, I wanna call these people and harrass them for being such deplorable human beings. Although I did notice today that they have deleted the add from the Kijiji site. I suspect they are using another internet classified. I am on a missing to track them down.

No comments: